Violet Guava are round, muddy green to dark Violet, smooth skinned guavas. The inner pulp is a bright and translucent Violet, with a slightly acidic and sweet flavor. The fleshy pulp surrounds multiple small, hard seeds. Violet Guava are typically eaten fresh. producing medium size fruit for eating fresh off the tree or canning and preserving. The bumpy, round shaped fruit is maroon on the exterior with a unique pinkish-cream interior flesh.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- Fruit are floral, mild and aromatic with a sweet juicy pulp.
- This fruit has thin skin that ranges from yellow to a dark red or Violet, is ovular in shape, leaves are also violet.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.
There are no reviews yet.