Kilo Guava popular for its immense size, this Guava variety is a heavy-weight, coming in at roughly a kilogram (more than 2 lbs). They are creamy, slight and fragrant with a candy juicy pulp. Kilo Guava balance in its favour is its size, long shelf life, fewer seeds and its premium price. KG guavas are range from round, ovoid or piriform and have a thin lime green skin that is fully edible when ripe.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The crisp white flesh is highly aromatic.
- The KG Guava is so big, ranging from 800 gm to 1.5kg.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.