Lucknow-49, this variety of guava has emerged as the most popular variety for commercial cultivation. It was developed by Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH) and is widely grown in India and other tropical regions. The L49 guava tree is a vigorous grower and can produce high yields of large, round fruit that are typically greenish-yellow in color when ripe. The fruit is highly valued for its sweetness and aroma.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- L49 guava is known for its sweet flavor and pleasant aroma, which make it a popular choice among consumers.
- The fruit of L49 guava is relatively large, with an average weight of around 150-200 grams. This makes it a good choice for those who prefer bigger fruits.
- The fruit of L49 guava is usually greenish-yellow in color when ripe, although the exact shade can vary depending on growing conditions.
- The L49 guava tree is a fast grower and can produce high yields of fruit in relatively short periods of time, making it a popular choice among growers.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.