Thai 7 Guava is one of the best guava product in India, Which give’s a lot of fruit at a time. Thai 7 guavas are generally the size of a softball with apple green skin that can range from bumpy to smooth. The flesh is white with pale yellow seeds and tends to be drier than the pink type of guavas.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. Grown for their excellent health benefits. Guava fruits can be consumed as raw (fresh fruits) and used in beverages, candie.
- Thai guavas are only mildly sweet and have very little fragrance.
- The crunchy flesh and hard seeds are both edible.
- The fruit of guava can range in size from small to medium, depending on the variety. The fruit is usually round or pear-shaped.
- The flesh is white with pale yellow seeds and tends to be drier than the pink type of guavas.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.