Japan Guava, the specialty of this fruit is that it has no seeds. It gives sweet tasty fruit with in one year, when fully ripen colour changes to red. Weight of its each fruit 300-350 g.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The fruit of the Japan Guava guava is typically larger than other guava varieties, with each fruit weighing around 300-350 grams, the fruit is usually round or pear-shaped.
- The flesh is pink with a sweet and aromatic flavor..
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.