Thai 5 Guava is a variety of guava that is grown primarily in Thailand. The fruit is similar to other guava varieties in terms of appearance, with a round or oval shape and a green skin that may have a slightly yellowish tint when ripe. Thai guavas are only mildly sweet and have very little fragrance. The crunchy flesh and hard seeds are both edible.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The fruit of Thai 5 Guava is typically round or oval-shaped, with a green skin that may have a slightly yellowish tint when ripe. The flesh is white, juicy, and sweet, with a distinctive flavor.
- The tree that produces Thai 5 Guava is a small to medium-sized tree that can grow up to 5-6 meters in height.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.