Variegated Guava, is a type of guava tree that produces fruit with a unique variegated or striped appearance. Unique variegated guava with the sweet taste. The flesh is pink, very aromatic, sweet and delicious, and contains only a few seeds that separate from pulp easily. This variety is resistant to insects and worms. The fruit is excellent and highly aromatic. Bushy shape, very full tree with large, broad, variegated leaves. Surprisingly for a variegated form, it is very healthy, strong, vigorous and fasts growing.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The unique feature of the fruit is its variegated appearance, with green and white stripes on the skin and a pinkish-red interior.
- Fruit is medium size, pear-shaped, variegated (white/green striped) outside when unripe, turning bright yellow when ripe.
- The flesh is pink, very aromatic, sweet and delicious, and contains only a few seeds.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.