Red Diamond Seedless Guava is a variety of guava that is known for its unique flavor and bright red flesh. The best part of this fruit is, it is big in size ranging the average weight between 400-1000 grams per fruit. They are very sweet in taste, the pulp is pinkish in color. It fruits 2-3 times a year.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The flesh is bright red and juicy. The fruit is highly prized for its sweet and tangy flavor.
- The fruit of Red Diamond Seedless Guava is medium to large in size, with an average weight of around 400-1000 grams.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.
There are no reviews yet.