VNR GUAVA is India’s biggest Guava, This variety is developed by VNR Nursery–a private research organization in horticulture sector. Year long fruiting in tropical regions. It has the Capacity to take maximum production,
grows in water scarcity area and high humidity region. The Average Fruit size–300-1000 grams per fruit. It has uniform & appealing fruit color, Less seed cavity area and very thick Pericarp. Longer shelf life of 15 days-if stored in refrigerated condition can stay up to 30 days.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- It is a prolific bearer and can produce fruit year-round in some regions.
- The average fruit size is 300-1000 grams per fruit.
- VNR Guava grows best in warm and humid environments, with temperatures between 20-30°C. It prefers well-drained soils with a pH between 6.0-7.5. The tree is relatively drought-tolerant but requires regular irrigation during the growing season.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.
There are no reviews yet.