Madhuri Guava is a seedless variety with a fruit size of 300gm to 750gm and has a unique flavor and sweet pink flesh. It has been described as similar to papaya, or a cross between a pear and a strawberry. It has a sweet, musky aroma, with soft, juicy flesh.
Guava fruit is one of the famous tropical fruits grown across Asian countries as well as other parts of world and known as the apple of the tropics. They are quite popular in India and south East Asia. The fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, and dietary fiber, and is often consumed fresh or used in a variety of culinary preparations such as juices, jams, and desserts.
- The fruit of Madhuri guava is medium to large in size, with an average weight of around 300gm to 750gm.
- The Madhuri guava tree is a vigorous grower and can produce high yields of fruit in relatively short periods of time.
• Help Boost Your Immunity
• May Boost Heart Health
• Help Relieve Painful Symptoms of Menstruation
• May Benefit Your Digestive System
• Aid Weight Loss
• Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels
• May Have an Anticancer Effect
• Eating Guavas May Be Good for Your Skin.
There are no reviews yet.