Malgova or Malgoa is a round mango which retains a green colour with shades of yellow. It is roundish-oblique in shape, pulp is light yellow and is mostly available in May and June. It is an important mango cultivar mainly grown in Tamilnadu and Karnataka and also in other parts of South India. It is a large round fruit (350 to 600 grams), it has a small hard seed inside and is very juicy and fragrant. It is generally considered to be one of the best mangoes.
- The Malgova Mango is large and oblong in shape, with a weight ranging from 350 to 600 grams.
- The skin of the Malgova mango is greenish-yellow when ripe, and is thick and tough. It is also covered in tiny, white dots.
- The flesh of the Malgova mango is firm, juicy, and fiberless. It is bright yellow in color and has a sweet, tangy flavor.
- The Malgova mango is known for its intense aroma, which is often described as being floral and fruity.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health