Sindhooram Mango, This variant is sweet, and yet has a slight tanginess to it that has an aroma that lingers in your mouth for long. This is very good for preparing shakes, as the pulp has a good yellow colour.
As the name suggests the mangoes replicated the looks of the indian wearing the sindhoor on their forehead. Mangoes have bright red colour on top and towards the bottom it changes colour to yellow. It has a strong aroma and flavor & it has a table life of 2 weeks.
Distinct in its appearance with pleasing reds and greens among the golden skin, the “Sindhoora” variety is popular in Tamil Nadu and is easily one of the most affordable varieties of the fruit. In fact, the “Sindhoora’ is also called ‘honey’ mango owing to its super sweet nature. This is the reason that it finds its way into confectionary uses of making jams, jellies and preservatives.
- Mangoes have bright red colour on top and towards the bottom it changes colour to yellow.
- It has a strong aroma and flavour & it has a table life of 2 weeks.
- The flesh of Sindhooram Mango is fiberless and red-yellow in color. It has a sweet and aromatic flavor.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health
There are no reviews yet.