Neelam Mango is a South Indian dessert mango, particularly in the states of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. The fruit weighing between 200-300 grams, with the general shape of a fat cashew nut. They are smooth-skinned and bright yellow upon ripening and have no blush. The flesh is deep yellow or orange. There is no fiber and a rich, aromatic flavor that is over-powering to the unaccustomed palate.
Neelum is best eaten out-of-hand, or used as slices or cubes in mixed fruit salads, as the firm flesh holds its shape. They have a late ripening season and can be stored for an extended time, which offers advantages in marketing. Neelum is a dwarf tree perfect for the home gardener.
- The skin of Neelam mangoes is smooth, shiny, and golden yellow in color with yellow-red overtones.
- The flesh is deep yellow or orange. there’s no fiber and a fashionable, aromatic flavor
- It is a medium-sized mango, typically weighing between 200-300 grams.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health