Arka Aruna, a cross between Banganapalli and Alphonso it bears fruit regularly and is dwarf in stature. Fruit weighs on an average about 500 g. Pulp is pale yellow in colour, free from fibre and spongy tissue. Pulp recovery is about 80%. TSS is around 20°Brix. Regular bearing, dwarf statured, suitable for backyard planting, and amenable for 5 x 5 m planting, a mid- season variety.
- The Arka Aruna mango is medium to large in size, with an oblong shape and a slightly curved tip.
- The size of fruits is large and it has attractive skin colour.
- The pulp of fruit is fibreless and is sweet in taste, Pulp is pale yellow in colour.
- This mango variety is known for its high yield and good disease resistance.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health