Mallika mango, is a variety of mango that is primarily grown in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is a hybrid mango variety, developed by the Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) in 1986 by crossing Neelum and Dashehari mango varieties. It is considered among the best dessert quality India type mango. The oblong flattened shaped fruits have a canary-yellow to pink skin color. The fiber-less deep orange flesh is intensely sweet and highly aromatic with hints of citrus and melon. A great juicing and dehydrating mango. The fruit must be picked mature green and be packed in a cardboard box and kept at room temperature for them to ripen. Ripening typically takes 2 to 3 weeks.
- The fruits are medium-sized, with a very thin seed and a generous amount of sweet pulp. This variety of mango ripens mid-season naturally and tastes best when consumed fresh.
- Mallika mango is a vigorous, highly productive disease resistant mango from India
- Mallika mangoes are an Indian variety crossed between Dasheri base and Neelum graft.
- Malika Mangoes are medium-sized, weighing between 250-350 grams, and are round or oval in shape.
- The skin of Malika Mango is green with yellow patches and dots when ripe.
- The flesh of Malika Mango is fiberless and orange-yellow in color. It has a sweet and aromatic flavor.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health
There are no reviews yet.