Moovandan Mango is common mango of Kerala, Moovandan is deeply linked with Kerala culture too. It takes only three years for its tree to blossom. That’s why this mango variety got this name (‘Moonnu’ means three and ‘Aand’ means year). It is known for its unique shape and flavor, which is a combination of sweet and sour. Moovandan mangoes are often used to make juice, pickles, and other dishes. They are also exported to other countries.
- Moovandan mangoes are small to medium-sized and oval-shaped.
- The skin of Moovandan mangoes is greenish-yellow with a red blush on the top.
- The flesh of Moovandan mangoes is juicy, soft, and fiberless.
- Moovandan mangoes have a sweet and tangy flavor with a unique taste.
- Moovandan mangoes have a pleasant aroma that is characteristic of the variety.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health
There are no reviews yet.