Black Surinam Cherry, also known as Eugenia uniflora, is a small, dark purple to black, shiny fruit that is native to tropical America.
The fruit’s flesh is juicy, acidy and has a sweet flavor. The Black Surinam Cherry fruit is about the size of a cherry, and it has a thin skin that is edible. The flesh is juicy and sweet with a unique tangy flavor. The fruit can be eaten fresh or used in making jams, jellies, and desserts.
- The Black Surinam Cherry plant is a small tree or large shrub that can grow up to 20 feet tall.
- It has dark green leaves and produces small, white flowers that give way to the fruit.
- Black Surinam Cherry is a small fruit, about the size of a cherry, with a thin, edible skin.
- The fruit is dark purple to black in color and has a shiny appearance.
- The fruit is sweet and tangy with a unique flavor that is often described as a cross between a cherry and a cranberry.
- The plant is hardy and can tolerate a wide range of growing conditions, including drought and poor soil.
•It is Rich in Antioxidants
•Rich in vitamins A and C, as well as antioxidants
•May Reduce Blood Pressure
•Improves digestive health
There are no reviews yet.