Terengganu Cherry, also known as Ceri Kampung Terengganu, is a type of cherry fruit that is native to Malaysia. The fruit is small, about the size of a grape or slightly larger, and is round to oblong in shape. It has a shiny, deep red skin and a single pit in the center. Terengganu Cherry is often used in making jams, jellies, and other desserts. The fruit is also used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments, such as digestive issues, inflammation, and high blood pressure.
- Terengganu Cherry trees are small, reaching only about 6-10 feet in height.
- Terengganu Cherry has a sweet and tart flavor
- The fruit is small, about the size of a grape or slightly larger, and is round to oblong in shape.
- The fruit has a shiny, deep red skin.
- The Terengganu Cherry tree is small, reaching only about 6-10 feet in height. It has glossy, dark green leaves and produces small, white flowers that give way to the fruit.
- The tree is hardy and can tolerate a wide range of growing conditions, but it prefers well-drained soil and plenty of sunlight.
•Rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants.
•Protection against immune system deficiencies.
•Prevents cardiovascular disease.
•Uses its fruit as a tonic for chest pain, nosebleed and to relieve muscular spasm.
•Prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.
There are no reviews yet.