Australian Cedar Bay Cherry, is a tropical fruit tree that is native to northern Australia and Papua New Guinea. The fruit is very decorative due to its bright orange-red color. They are also delicious, with sweet, soft flesh. The shrubs are very slow growing so they are perfect for growing in ornamental pots. It has a thin, delicate skin and a juicy, sweet flesh that is often compared to lychee or rambutan in flavor. They have glossy, dark green leaves and produce small, white or pink flowers that give way to the fruit.
- Australian Cedar Bay Cherry trees are small to medium-sized and can grow up to 30 feet tall.
- The fruit is small, about the size of a cherry or grape, and is round to oval in shape.
- The fruit is red to brown in color when ripe.
- Australian Cedar Bay Cherry has a juicy, sweet flavor that is often compared to lychee or rambutan.
- Australian Cedar Bay Cherry is used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments, such as fever, headache, and respiratory infections.
•Cedar bay cherry is a great source of antioxidants
•It purifies blood.
•Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, and potassium.
There are no reviews yet.