A mixture of four or more straight fertilizer materials is known as a fertilizer mixture, and those that contain the three major nutrients (N, P, and K) are referred to as complete fertilizers.
The following are the ingredients included in this 1 Kg cocktail mix:
- 50 grams of eggshell powder
- 50 grams of bone meal powder
- 150 grams of neem cake powder
- 150 grams of groundnut cake powder
- 50 grams of Pseudomonas powder
- 50 grams of wood ash
- 100 grams of poultry waste
- 100 grams of goat dung
- 300 grams of cow dung
USAGE: Mix at a ratio of 1:1:1 (1 kg fertilizer, 1 kg cocopeat, and 1 kg mud) for application.
There are no reviews yet.