Cocopeat soil is made of pith inside the coconut husk. It is naturally anti-fungal, making it an excellent choice to germinate seeds. Cocopeat is also used as a gardening amendment, potting mix, seedlings, container gardening, application in horticulture and floriculture, and in hydroponic production. Cocopeat retains much more water and releases it slowly to the plant’s root.
- Very efficient drainage of excess water.
- Light weight & easy to use.
- Resistant to fungi & other pests protecting against root diseases.
- The high water holding capacity of cocopeat helps in retaining moisture.
- Improves aeration in soil promoting stronger root growth.
- Perfectly balanced pH & Low EC.
- Loosens heavy soil.