Potting soil, also known as potting mix or miracle soil, is a medium in which to grow plants, herbs and vegetables in a pot or other durable container.
- Coco compost
- Vermi compost
- Neem cake powder
- Perlite (amorphous volcanic glass that has a relatively high water content)
- Vermiculite (hydrous phyllosilicate mineral)
- Wood chips
- Peat moss
- To hold moisture and nutrients around your plants roots
- To provide enough air for growing roots to be able to breath and not rot once you plant your container.
- To support your plant, providing anchorage for the roots. A soil mix needs to settle around the roots of your plant and help hold it in place, so that it doesn’t blow over from the first wind.
HOW TO USE
Once the potting mix is taken out of the packet add water to it before using it.
There are no reviews yet.