Ocean whit sand is a premium aragonite sand substrate for marine in reef aquariums from a natural aragonite source. Reef Base from Red Sea is high in essential elements.
- White sand is used in decorative applications, like landscaping projects and outdoor settings such as golf courses and sandboxes
- You can put sand in your fish tanks; just make sure you buy it from a reputable place.
- If you’re determined to use beach sand in your tank, it can be done but you need plenty of patience and time.
- It involves lots of soaking the sand, and changing the water, rinsing and letting the sand settle in the tank water.
- Several species of aquarium plants can grow in sand, but you would need to fertilize your substrate as most types don’t have the nutrients required by plants to thrive.
- Using of white sand for indoor plant decoration is also common
- The whitish blumish adds beauty to pots