Cow dung is a time tested fertilizer and has been in use since ages. Cow dung is a composite package for plant nutrients. Cattle manure is basically made up of digested grass and grain. Cow dung is high in organic materials and rich in nutrients. It contains about 3 percent nitrogen, 2 percent phosphorus, and 1 percent potassium (3-2-1 NPK).
- The manure has superior porosity.
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals. Hence, it is quite safe for plants.
- It is an organic fertilizer and manure containing essential nutrients for healthy growth of plants.
- Mixing composted cow dung into the soil improves its moisture holding capacity.
- It is odourless & fine textured.