Vermicompost (vermi-compost) is the product of the decomposition process using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms, to create a mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast.
- vermicompost is a nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner in a form that is relatively easy for plants to absorb. Worm castings are sometimes used as an organic fertilizer.
- Diverting waste from landfills is excellent, and vermicomposting also produces nutrient-rich castings for your garden.
- Vermicompost has revolutionized vegetable farming & kitchen gardening. In organic farming, it has shown the best results among all the other fertilizers.
- All kinds of fruiting, underground and leafy vegetables can be grown by using vermicompost as a primary fertilizer, whether grown in containers or on raised beds.
- Vermicompost can help add nutrients and organic content to the soil.
- This can help give your plants a nutrient-rich environment for growing. The compost can work well with clay soil to provide more organic content to your plants. Whether you grow flowers or produce, you can use vermicompost to feed your plants.
There are no reviews yet.