Goat Dung Manure is the waste product of bovine animal species. These species include Goat , sheep etc. Goat dung or goat poop is the undigested residue of plant matter which has passed through the animal’s gut. The resultant faecal matter is rich in minerals.
- Using goat manure in your garden will help your plants growing conditions and make them “Grow Happily”.
- Its dry and easy to apply than other types of manures.
- Goat manure fertilizer will produce healthier plants and higher crop yields and it suitable for all kinds of plants.
- It improves the soil texture so it uses water more efficiently and allows more oxygen to reach the plants’ roots.
- Goat manure, like all manures, offers a low-cost, natural source of nitrogen and other nutrients.