Ganga Bondam is a dwarf variety of Coconut and can be grown in a few areas of Kerala, Tamil nadu. Andhra Pradesh particularly for coconut water. This variety starts bearing from 3rd year onwards. The fruits are big in size and have almost 1000ml of water in each fruit. It yields on average 100-200 fruits per tree. The Ganga Bondam coconut is known for its unique taste and high nutritional value, The flesh inside is creamy and rich, with a slightly sweet flavor.
- The tree is a dwarf variety and grows to a height of only about 6-8 feet . The fruit is smaller in size, with a diameter of about 4-5 inches.
- The fruit of the Ganga Bondam Dwarf Coconut is similar to that of regular coconuts, with a smooth, green outer shell that turns brown as it matures.
- The Ganga Bondam Dwarf Coconut is highly valued for its high yield of coconuts. Each tree can produce up to 100-200 coconuts per year, making it a popular choice for commercial coconut production.
- High in fiber.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Supports immune system.
- Promotes heart health.
- Boosts energy.
- Helps with weight management.
- Nourishes skin and hair.
There are no reviews yet.