The Deejay Sampoorna is a general-purpose hybrid coconut hybrid sapling. It fruits from the 3rd year of planting.
From the 6th year onwards Deejay Sampoorna coconut tree produces 250 (avg) coconuts a year.
- Early Flowering – Starts flowering from the 3rd year of planting
- A large number of nuts – 250 nuts per palm per annum
- 400 and more tender nuts per annum reported by several customers
- The tender coconut harvested at 7 months has 500 ml plus of sweeter Tender Coconut Water.
- Good kernel and copra content – approximately 210 grams per nut. [21 kgs per 100 nuts]
- Approximately 3,675 kgs of copra per acre per annum
- Approximately 2500 kgs of coconut oil per acre