The Deejay Sampoorna is a general-purpose hybrid coconut hybrid sapling. It starts flowering from the 3rd year of planting, produces an average of 250 coconuts per year per tre, from the sixth year of planting under reasonably good management conditions. When tender nuts are harvested at 6.5 to 7 months of age, yields can increase by 30% and yields exceeding 400 nuts per palm.
- A large number of nuts 250 nuts per palm per annum
- The tender coconut harvested at 7 months has 500 ml plus of sweeter Tender Coconut Water.
- Good kernel and copra content approximately 210 grams per nut
- Deejay Sampoorna coconut trees are known for their high yield, producing around 220-240 coconuts per tree per year under good management practices.
- High in fiber.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Supports immune system.
- Promotes heart health.
- Boosts energy.
- Helps with weight management.
- Nourishes skin and hair.