Have you tired of finding people to climb a coconut tree to get the harvest? Don’t worry Kerasree / Dwarf variety coconut plants are the best solution. The Kerasree coconut tree is one of the well-known as well as the effective kind that suits the climate of Kerala.
Kerasree (WCT x MYD):
- Selection from: West Coast Tall x Malayan Yellow Dwarf
- Time take for bearing: 5 years
- Average Yield: 130 nuts / palm / year
- Copra content: 216 gram / nut
- Oil content: 66 percent
- Special Features: This hybrid was released by Kerala Agricultural University in 1992 for cultivation in Kerala state.