Yellow passion fruit tends to be larger and has brown seeds, but the pulp is less appealing and juicy than the purple. The exterior or skin is usually smooth and yellow, while the interior has a yellow gelatinous tart pulp (sometimes sweet) that surrounds black seeds. Its flavor is sweet, acidic and tropical with mild floral notes. They are commonly eaten fresh by simply halving the fruit and scooping out the pulp.
Passion fruit is a tropical fruit belonging to the family of Passifloraceae. Originating in South America, At present this fruit is grown worldwide and is used as an edible fruit for the food industry. Passion fruit is widely considered one of the most delicious fruits in the world and has a tart, aromatic flavor. They are commonly eaten fresh by simply halving the fruit and scooping out the pulp. It is also a popular additive for drinks and each nation has its own unique variation.
- The Yellow passionfruit has a round to egg like shape and thick yellow skin, oftentimes tinged with spots of lime green.
- Its flavor is sweet, acidic and tropical with mild floral notes.
- The ornate and colorful flowers of the Yellow passionfruit are larger more aromatic than the Purple variety.
- The Yellow passionfruit when grown in ideal conditions will yield more fruit than the Purple variety.
- Rich in nutrients
- Antioxidant properties
- Immune system support
- Digestive health
- Improves Skin health
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Weight management
There are no reviews yet.