White Jamun fruit plants (Syzygium cumini) is an evergreen tropical tree. . The fruit is oblong, ovoid, starts green and turns pink to shining crimson white as it matures. The tree produces white colour fruit commonly known as white jamun. The white jamun fruit has a combination of sweet, mildly sour and astringent flavor.
Jamun fruit is also called as Java Plum, Black Plum, Jambul and Indian blackberry is a precious but humble fruit. It can reach heights of up to 30 m and can live more than 100 years. Its dense foliage provides shade and is grown just for its ornamental value. At the base of the tree, the bark is rough and dark grey, becoming lighter grey and smoother higher up.
- The white jamun fruit has a combination of sweet, mildly sour and astringent flavor
- Jamun is oblong, ovoid, starts green and turns pink to shining crimson white as it matures.
- The flesh of Jamun is white or pinkish in color, hard seeds that are difficult to remove.
• Improves Hemoglobin
• Promotes a healthy skin and eye.
• Aids in preventing infection.
• Maintain a healthy heart.
•Regulates Blood Pressure.
• Strengthens your gums and teeth.
• Ensures a healthy blood cell count thanks to its high content of vitamin C and iron
• Relieves diabetes with medications.
There are no reviews yet.