Black Jamun is also called as Java Plum, Black Plum, Jambul and Indian blackberry is a precious but humble fruit. It is a small fruit that is round or oval in shape and has a dark purple to black skin. The flesh inside is white or pinkish and has a sweet and tangy flavor. It can reach heights of up to 30 m and can live more than 100 years. Its dense foliage provides shade and is grown just for its ornamental value. At the base of the tree, the bark is rough and dark grey, becoming lighter grey and smoother higher up.
It is rich in iron, minerals, vitamin A and vitamin C and also acts as a coolant and induces digestive power.
The fruit is said to be good for diabetics and also for purification of blood.
- Black Jamun is a small fruit that is typically round or oval in shape. It can be anywhere from 1 to 2 inches in diameter.
- The skin of Black Jamun is thin and tough, and ranges in color from dark purple to almost black.
- The flesh of Black Jamun is white or pinkish in color and has a juicy, sweet, and tangy flavor. It contains small, hard seeds that are difficult to remove.
• Improves Haemoglobin
• Promotes a healthy skin and eye.
• Aids in preventing infection.
• Maintain a healthy heart.
•Regulates Blood Pressure.
• Strengthens your gums and teeth.
• Ensures a healthy blood cell count thanks to its high content of vitamin C and iron
• Relieves diabetes with medications.
There are no reviews yet.