Peanut cake are made from the residual material left after extraction of peanut oil. It is an organic fertilizer packed with a number of nutrients, it is durable and lasts for a long time. It stays in the soil for a long time and does not evaporate.
Groundnut cake is a great fertilizer as it promotes healthy growth of the plant and provides lush, velvety leaves and high yield.
It is a protein-rich ingredient that is widely used to feed all classes of livestock.
- Ground nut cake can be used as a organic fertilizer in our home kitchen garden/terrace farming.
- Don’t apply it directly to soil because ants like the same, they will take it.
- You can use a simple method. Take a hand of peanut cake and put it in 1 liter water,
- keep the same for 2-3 days.
- After 2-3 days you can take that and mix with 1-2 times of water and apply to veggies.
- You can use this once in a week
There are no reviews yet.