Jeevamrutham is organic soil fertilizer and plant growth booster. It is rich in micro-organisms that help to improve soil fertility and productivity of the crops. Jeevamrutham is made from pure desi cow dung, desi cow urine, jaggery, besan flour, and fertile soil.
- Jeevamrutham organic fertilizer can be used for both flowering and vegetable plants.
- This helps improve soil structure and also strengthens the root system.
- Add 1 litre of jeevamrutham to 10 litres of water.
- The prepared solution must be sprayed on soil
- The cycle must be continued with 21 days of gap.