Tropical avocados, This variety of avocado is larger and has a smoother skin than Hass avocado. The fruit is very heavy, weighing up to a pound or more, and can reach a foot in length. The creamy-yellow flesh is more fibrous than that of other avocados, with high water content and a mild flavor. These avocados also have a significantly lower fat content and 1/3 the calories of non-tropical varieties.
The skin is smooth, green, and thin, making it easy to peel. The flesh is pale green in color, with a creamy texture and mild flavor that is slightly sweet and nutty. The fruit has a large seed in the center that is easily removed.
- Tropical Avocados are 3x bigger, bright green, and have smooth, shiny skin.
- This avocado has an ideal creamy texture and nutty flavor with a slightly firmer feel compared to other varieties.
- Tropical Avocados are naturally double or triple the size of typical avocados.
- The flesh of Tropical Avocado is pale green in color, with a creamy texture and mild flavor that is slightly sweet and nutty. It has a large seed in the center that is easily removed.
- Tropical Avocado is grown in tropical regions, such as Central and South America, the Caribbean, and parts of Africa and Asia.
Benefits of Avocado
•Excellent source of nutrients.
•Beneficial for gut health.
•May help reduce heart disease risk factors.
•A rich source of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds.
•Decreases risk of cancer.
•Healthy Blood Sugar.
•Helps to lose weight.