Lovlolika, is a small, deciduous shrub or tree that grows to a height of 6-10m. Trunk and branches are commonly thornless in old trees, but densely beset with simple or branched, blunt woody thorns when younger. Bark is light-brown to copper-red with a flaky texture and the leaves are light green and narrow ovate in shape. It produces small white to whitish green fragrant flowers. The relatively juicy fruits are rounded pink to dark red and about an inch wide.
- The tree can grow up to 15 meters tall and has a dense, spreading crown. The fruit is small, round, and slightly oblong in shape, with a diameter of 1-2 cm. It is red or purple in color when ripe and has a thin, edible skin.
- The fruit has a sweet and slightly tart flavor, with a juicy, translucent pulp that contains many small seeds. The flavor is often described as being similar to a mix of plum and cranberry.
• Prevention of arthritis
• Prevent anemia boosts the blood levels in the body
• Presence of vitamin A and thiamine in the fruit helps in enhancing the body immune system.
• Treatment of flu and coughs
• Management of diarrhea
• Boosts immunity
• Treatment of brittle bone disease
There are no reviews yet.