Green Apple Ber which is a Thailand variety and it is sweet, crisp and juicy. This variety is seedless.
Apple Ber, also known as Indian jujube or Ber fruit, is a small, round fruit that is native to South Asia. The scientific name for this fruit is Ziziphus mauritiana. The skin is thin and slightly tough, and the flesh is juicy and sweet with a slightly tart taste. The texture is similar to that of an apple, with a slightly grainy feel. The fruit has a small, hard seed in the center that is typically discarded.
Apple Ber is often consumed fresh, but it can also be used to make jam, jelly, or syrup. In traditional medicine, various parts of the plant, including the leaves, bark, and fruit, are used for a range of purposes, such as treating fever, inflammation, and digestive issues.
- The fruits weigh around 150-200 grams and looks somewhat like a green apple.
- The species varies widely in height, from a shrub 2m tall to a tree 10m to 12m tall with a trunk diameter of about 30 cm. Ber tree may be erect or wide-spreading, with drooping thorny branches.
- Apple Ber is a small, round fruit that is usually around 2-3 centimeters in diameter. It is slightly flattened at both ends and has a depression on one end where the stem was attached.
- Apple Ber is a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. It also contains various minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
- In traditional medicine, various parts of the plant, including the leaves, bark, and fruit, are used for a range of purposes, such as treating fever, inflammation, and digestive issues.
- Apple Ber is a tropical fruit that thrives in warm, humid climates. Commonly grown in South Asia and can be found in parts of Africa, Australia, and the Middle East.
•Augments Heart Health.
•Good for Digestion.
•Promotes Sound Sleep.
•Purifies Blood and Supports Wound Healing.
•Enhances Blood Circulation, Bone Health.
•The fruit helps lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
•Bolsters Immune System.
•Fights Stress And Anxiety.
There are no reviews yet.