Ratna Mango, is a popular mango variety that is primarily grown in the Indian state of Maharashtra and some parts of Karnataka. It is a hybrid mango variety, developed by crossing Neelum and Alphonso mango varieties. It is a gigantic fruit, each mango weighs around 500-750 gms. It is rich in taste and It has a really small mango stone or seed so this results into more pulp.
This mango variety is more juicy and pulpy than original alphonso mango. Ratna is a mango variety of Indian origin grown in the state Maharashtra and some parts of Karnataka. It is considered to be one of the high yielding mango varieties.
- The Malgova Mango is large and oblong in shape, with a weight ranging from 500-750 grams.
- This mango variety is more juicy and pulpy than original alphonso mango.
- It is a hybrid variant made from the Alphonso and Neelam mango.
- Tree moderately vigorous, precocious, attractive in colour and free from spongy tissue.
BENEFITS OF MANGO
• May help prevent diabetes
• Improve Hair and Skin Health
• Gives Skin a Healthy Glow
• Improves Your Immune System
• Helps With Digestion
• Keeps Your Eyesight Sharp
• May Help Reduce Cancer Risk
• May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
• May Help Treat Diabetes
• May Treat Anemia
• May Aid Weight Loss
• May Promote Liver Health