Rama Tulasi is the most sacred herb in India. also known as the Green Holy Basil. Ocimum Tenuiflorum belongs to Lamiaceae family, which posses various healing medicinal properties for human life. Rama Tulsi also known as Sri Tulasi has healing properties and the taste of this Tulsi is slightly on the sweeter side, with an aromatic aroma. The height of this shrub can reach 2 to 3 feet. The blossoms on the dark green stems and emerald green leaves of this shrub can be utilised both for cultivation and for making medicines.
- Rama tulsi is renowned for its potent scent and flavour.
- Green Holy Basil is slightly milder than the Purple Holy Basil.
- The Rama thulasi plant has green leaves that are similar in size and shape to those of the common basil plant. The plant produces small, white to light purple flowers.
- The leaves of the Rama thulasi plant have a sweet, floral aroma with hints of lemon, which makes them popular in cooking and herbal medicine.
- Rama thulasi is considered a sacred plant in Hinduism and is often used in religious ceremonies and rituals. It is believed to have purifying and cleansing properties and is said to promote spiritual well-being.
- Treat throat infections, respiratory system, nasal lesions, earache and skin diseases.
- Tulsi is consumed as Herbal Tea.
- Tulsi oil is also used as the ear drop.
- It is very effective against indigestion, headache, hysteria, insomnia and cholera.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Aids in battling Diabetes.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Fighting infection and tending to wounds.
- Enhances the digestive system.
- Beneficial to skin.
- Oral and dental hygiene