Muttom varikka, It is a firm fleshed and sweet scented variety. Amongst a number of varieties of jackfruits, muttan varikka is considered one of the sweetest and the best. It is smaller in size compared to other jackfruit varieties, and typically weighs between 1 to 2 kilograms. The fruit has a greenish-yellow skin that is covered with small bumps and has a sweet aroma when it is ripe.
- The flesh of the Muttan Varikka jackfruit is yellow in color and is known for its soft texture and sweet flavor.
- The fruits is large and fleshy and are covered with thorny tubercles.
- A rich source of vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, and some other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Jackfruit seeds may help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Raw jackfruit helps in type 2 diabetes.
- Jackfruit is a rich source of antioxidants, that are essential for a healthy immune system.
- It contains substances with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that may also help promote wound healing.
There are no reviews yet.