Ayur Jack is a famous jackfruit variety of Kerala. It is developed by a Keralite, Mr. Tharakan. Ayur Jack bears the sweet ‘Varikka’ variety of jackfruit for one-and-a-half years under proper care. The fruit is very sweet and fleshy, One jackfruit weighs around 5-12 Kg. It has a less number of seeds. It is a gluten-free fruit, which can prevent even cancer.
- Ayur Jack gives fruits throughout the year if properly maintained.
- The leaves are big, thick, and dark green.
- The trees grow hardly seven to eight feet high.
- It can be grown easily in drums and containers.
- A rich source of vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, and some other essential vitamins and minerals.
- Jackfruit seeds may help reduce levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Raw jackfruit helps in type 2 diabetes.
- Jackfruit is a rich source of antioxidants, that are essential for a healthy immune system.
- It contains substances with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that may also help promote wound healing.
There are no reviews yet.